Saturday, January 30, 2010

Power of the Void

Good morning class, I have some important news. Next week’s holiday, is unfortunately cancelled. Also, little Jimmy, I spoke to your father on the phone about your grade and he told me to tell you that he would speak with you when you get home. I’d also like to hand back your assignment from last class. The class average was D- and most of you earned an NP.

Just a reminder that Connie will only be serving mushroom soup and liver pie for lunch today. One piece of good news though, I will be leaving the school after this class because I won the lottery. Your new teacher will be(silence) Mr. Grumpypants. Your next playing test will count for 100% of your grade and will be done in the cafeteria tomorrow at lunch. Now, let’s get started on today’s lesson…

I think if a silence would be inserted in there it would make students very tensed because they don't know who there teacher is gonna be and the answer is about to come. They don't know what he's gonna say and they want him so badly so they can find out there next teacher is. But there is a silence and the students want him to say so badly the name of the next teacher. But then he says it and then the tension is over and everyone is relieved that the answer cam out.

So thats how the void can be used in a efficient way.

No comments: